Counting parts that are tiny and lightweight can be a time-consuming ordeal that is susceptible to human error. Cardinal Scale’s new C series digital counting scales are ideal for inventory counting when mobility and high accuracy is a must at outdoor applications, mobile workstations, or rental fleets. The new C series portable counting scales are available in 30 lb/15 kg and 65 lb/30 kg capacities and feature a built-in rechargeable battery pack (standard), up to 99 stored product look ups (9 direct PLU quick keys), sturdy stainless steel platform, piece counts with known and unknown weight samples, backlit bright blue LCD, preset weight and quantity limits with audible beep alerts, and weight accumulator mode.
These durable counting scales offer a full keypad to enter and recall known piece weights and tare weights, metric conversion, 1/300,000 counting resolution, bubble level, and non-skid feet for stability. The rugged design of the C series allows for reliable weighing in almost any environment, and withstands frequent movement from one area of a factory to another. You can quickly count multiple inventory parts with ease, and 15,000 weight divisions makes them capable of counting the smallest of parts! The UL-listed AC adapter is included with the scale.
- 30 lb/15 kg and 65 lb/30 kg Capacities Available
- Rechargeable Battery Pack Included for Mobile Weighing
- Sturdy Stainless Steel Platform for Long-Lasting Durability
- Effortless Keypad Data Entry – Numerical Keyboard
- Piece Counts with Known and Unknown Weight Samples
- Backlit Blue LCD for Readouts in Low Lighting
- Preset Weight and Quantity Limits with Alerts
- Weight Accumulator Mode
- Audible Beep Confirmation (may be disabled)
- Sleep Mode for Extended Battery Life
- AC adapter included (UL listed for the U.S. and Canada)
Product Web Page:
203 East Daugherty St.
Webb City, MO 64870
DETECTO’s exciting new Enterprise® APS series retail point-of-sale/logistics scale product line has expanded with three additional new models to provide you even more selection when it comes to purchasing your next PoS scale. The USA-made Enterprise® scale line offers easy integration with most cash register systems and PC applications while providing accuracies as fine as 0.1 ounces for weighing the smallest of items.
New Model APS8:
15 lb x 0.01 lb / 7.5 kg x 0.005 kg capacity with 6 in x 10 in / 15 cm x 25 cm platform
New Model APS12:
160 oz x 0.1 oz capacity with 6 in x 10 in / 15 cm x 25 cm platform
New Model APS20:
30 lb x 0.01 lb / 15 kg x 0.005 kg capacity with 10 in x 10 in / 25 cm x 25 cm platform
DETECTO’s American-made Enterprise® series is ideal for checkout areas and self-service aisles, manual batching applications that require controlling the weights of ingredients, and as multi-purpose scales where a general type scale base is required. The easy-to-read, brilliant backlit green LCD features bold 0.7-inch/18-mm high digits which are visible in nearly any lighting condition. The display tilts for multiple viewing angles. Simple two-button operation (Zero/Power, Units) makes them extremely easy to use for novice operators.
- Brushed stainless steel platform for long-lasting durability
- 1 USB-B port and 3 RS-232 serial ports
- Wi-Fi (optional)
- NTEP legal for trade
- Supports most major POS protocols
- Capacities available from 160 ounces up to 250 pounds
- Includes AC adapter and one RS-232 serial cable
- 4 platform sizes and 6 capacities available
- Remote display and tower post options
- USA made quality and American technical support
203 East Daugherty St.
Webb City, MO 64870 USA